Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to help you install Surfshark on a Firestick:
- Subscribe to Surfshark. You can do this by following this URL: Get SurfShark
- Power on your Firestick device.
- On the Firestick home screen, click the Search icon.
- In the search bar, type “Surfshark” and click the Surfshark app icon in the search results.
- Click the Get button to start downloading the application onto your Firestick device.
- Once the download is complete, the app will be automatically installed.
- Open the Surfshark app.
- Enter your Surfshark username and password.
- Click the Connect button to connect to a VPN server.
- Once you are connected to a VPN server, you will be able to browse the internet anonymously and securely.
Here are some additional steps that you can take to set up Surfshark VPN on Firestick:
- Choose a VPN server location: Surfshark has servers in over 65 countries. You can choose a server location closest to you for the best performance or a server location in a different country to access geo-restricted content.
- Enable split tunnelling: Split tunnelling allows you to choose which apps and websites use the VPN connection and which apps and websites use your regular internet connection. This can be useful if you want to use a VPN for some things but not for others.
- Enable Kill Switch: Kill Switch is a security feature that will disconnect your internet connection if the VPN connection drops. This will prevent your real IP address from being exposed.